NICKENICH, Germany (March 24th, 2015) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.4 of the MBS SQLite Extension.
The MBS SQLite Extension is a multifunctional extension to any SQLite powered application. You can use it as:
- a plug-in for Cube SQL 4.0 from SQLabs or newer.
- a plug-in for Studio Stable Database Server 2.0 or newer.
- an extension to SQLiteDatabase class in Xojo
- an extension to REALSQLDatabase class in Real Studio
- a plug-in for the REAL Server from REALsoftware
- an extension for SQLite which you can use in all SQLite based database applications like SQLiteManager application (from SQLabs).
- Added JaroWinklerDistanceMBS and LevenshteinDistanceMBS functions.
- Fixed bug in UUIDFormattedMBS function.
- Added Linux 64-bit version.
- Updated to Xcode 6.2
- Additional mathematical functions like Round or Pow.
- Functions to save blob values in files outside the database.
- Functions to calculate checksums on blob values on the server.
- String functions like SoundEx or accents removing for your text searches.
- Regular Expressions in queries.
- UUID generation
Example projects for Xojo and Real Studio are included for SQLiteDatabase, REALSQLDatabase, REALSQLServerDatabase and CubeSQLDatabase classes.
You can test the extension for free up to 10 minutes per launch in a demo mode. Licenses are available for 99 Euro per developer with one year of free updates. If you have feature requests for additional functions, please send us an email.