New in this prerelease of the 7.0 MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Changed Audit: CurrentTimeStamp, CurrentTime and CurrentDate. Those can now be TimeStamp, Time, Date instead of Text fields.
- Changed Audit: FieldID, TableID and RecordID can now be number fields instead of text fields.
- Fixed progress dialog updates for macOS Sierra with CURL synchronous upload.
- Fixed an issue with PrintDialog functions and Mac OS X 10.6.
- Enabled script colors for German script editor for FileMaker 13 (broke in 6.5).
- Added PrintDialog.GetReset and PrintDialog.SetReset.
- Added progress window option to Files.CopyFile and Files.MoveFile for Windows.
- Changed SQL plugin to detect ODBC to FileMaker and handle that better for reading text fields and avoid a crash.
- Added enable parameter FM.AllowFileDragDrop, so you can disable/enable it when needed.