New in this prerelease of the 3.4 plugins:
- Added DynaPDF.EnableEncryption function.
- Updated GraphicsMagick to version 1.3.18.
- Updated LCMS to version 2.5.
- Updated FreeType to version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated tiff library to version 4.0.3.
- Updated jpeg library to version 9.
- Updated tesseract library to version 3.0.2.
- Updated bzip2 library to version 1.0.6.
- Updated zlib library to version 1.2.8.
- Updated png library to version 1.6.3.
- Added Windows support for FM.RunScriptIdle.
- Added ServerSocket.GetAllowedScripts, ServerSocket.GetAllowedTypes, ServerSocket.SetAllowedScripts and ServerSocket.SetAllowedTypes.
- Fixed problems with DragDrop reference number being invalid.
- Added much better default rule set for Syntax Colorization.
- More Windows related functions now return also an error code in the error message to help finding the reason of the error.
- Added DynaPDF.ReplacePattern and DynaPDF.FindPattern.
- Added CGImageSource functions.
- Added DynaPDF.SetUserUnit and DynaPDF.GetUserUnit functions.
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/
Today we stopped at the Vulkan Brauerei
, a local brewery. They have a really nice beer garden there with a playground for the kids. We had lunch there and Michael enjoyed the slide and the seesaw. Also we like the face that kids below 120 cm eat for free.
Now if you come to us someday for a training session or a consulting meeting, we can drive there. Just 3 miles.
PS: 47 people at the MBS Xojo Developer Conference
On the FileMaker Magazine website
you can make suggestions for the awards. Which FileMaker website, solution or add-on is worth a price?
The FileMaker-Conference will take place in the Crown Plaza Hotel in Salzburg from 17th to 19th October 2013.
If you like our plugins, please be sure to come to our booth and say Hello. You can still sign up
for the confernence and meet 200 FileMaker developers from Europe.
And we expect to have FileMaker engineers there to show FileMaker 13 news.
Today we add support for the Dash
application. It looks like some developers use it and we created today the feeds for our help.
So here you can click to launch Dash and install our plugin help:
MBS Xojo Plugin
and MBS FileMaker Plugin
This is of course a 1.0 and some things will be improved. We just wait for your feedback.
Due to people asking for the PDFs of the posters, well here they are:
Download here: Poster.zip
We have a booth here (#12) and you are welcome to join us here.
Today was the Keynote and they showed a few amazing things they are working on. And after that keynote, we had the welcome reception party.
If you like, you can come tomorrow to room "Aqua 304" at 2pm. We will show an overview of our MBS plugin.
You can even come without
a conference ticket if you are here in San Diego.
Tonight we drive down to San Diego for the conference next week.
If you have a ticket, please come to our booth to say Hello.
And if not, well you can always look in the public areas in the hotel for people at the bar. Maybe you find me there. See you!
Today we visited the new conference and meeting rooms here in the local hotel Burgklause
Here two pictures:
In the past we already had clients stay in this three star hotel.
But with those new rooms, well it may be much easier to quickly get here a room for a meeting if needed. So if you take one of our offers for personal or group trainings here in our office, we could always decide to go to the rooms in the hotel. Especially if you also stay there.
Interested in a personal or group training for Xojo or FileMaker? Integrate new features in your app using our plugins? Or some basics you'd like to learn?
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need some assistance, training or a bug fixing session.