As you may have noted, FileMaker Could comes preinstalled with around 50 font faces. The font you love and use in layouts may not be included in the list. The fonts include in various styles:
- Baekmuk Batang
- URW Gothic L
- URW Bookman L
- Century Schoolbook L
- Nimbus Sans L
- Nimbus Roman No9 L
- Nimbus Mono L
- URW Palladio L
- Standard Symbols L
- URW Chancery L
- Liberation Mono
- Liberation Sans
- WenQuanYi Micro Hei Mono
- WenQuanYi Micro Hei
- WenQuanYi Zen Hei Mono
- WenQuanYi Zen Hei Sharp
- WenQuanYi Zen Hei
- Get login for your FileMaker Cloud Server via SSH.
- Create a new folder in /usr/share/fonts folder for your fonts.
e.g. sudo mkdir --mode=777 /usr/share/fonts/myfonts
- Copy fonts in your new folder.
- Run "fc-cache -f -v" command to update cache.
- You can verify with "fc-list" command whether fonts were found.
- Reboot machine or at least restart the WebDirect engine.
You can use MBS( "DynaPDF.AddFontSearchPath"; $PDF; "/usr/share/fonts"; 1 ) with our DynaPDF functions to use the fonts on the FileMaker Cloud.